This group is ONLY open for past 2 Day Field Trip Students.
The Queens Confidential Group will allow former Field Trip students to stay up to date on changes and advancements in the tax deed investment business.
The ‘Queens Confidential Corner’ is a subscription service meant to give access to valuable information to past Field Trip students. We are currently in the inaugural phase of the ‘QCC.’ Students who sign up in the inaugural phase will be granted immunity from the subscription increase when we raise the fees in the future.
There are THREE Types of Memberships:
- Monthly Membership: $27/month
- Biannual Membership: $129.60 every 6 months (SAVE $33)*
- Annual Membership: $259.20 every year (SAVE $65)*
After the first payment we will activate your monthly subscription once we have verified your status as a past Field Trip student. By making this payment you agree to allow Ardnas, Inc – Queen of Tax Deeds – to charge your credit card $27 monthly. You can cancel at anytime. Future payments will be processed approximately every 30 days beginning now.
Get 20% OFF when you pay for 6 months upfront!!
*By making the Biannual Membership payment you agree to allow Ardnas, Inc – Queen of Tax Deeds – to charge your credit card $129.60 every 6 months. By signing up for the Biannual Membership you are saving $33. So instead of paying $27 a month (that’s $162 for 6 months) you are paying ONLY $129.60 for 6 months by paying it upfront. You can cancel at anytime. Future payments will be processed biannually beginning the day you sign up.
Get 20% OFF when you pay the year upfront that’s 2.5 months FREE!!
*By making the Yearly Membership payment you agree to allow Ardnas, Inc – Queen of Tax Deeds – to charge your credit card $259.20 yearly. By signing up for the Yearly Membership you are saving $65 annually. So instead of paying $27 a month (that’s $324 for 12 months) you are paying ONLY $259.20 for the year by paying it upfront. You can cancel at anytime. Future payments will be processed annually beginning the day you sign up.
Here are some of the benefits of being part of this very exclusive group which are AVAILABLE NOW:
- Training and information only available to students who attended a past field trip
- At least 1 Live Monthly Questions and Answers Webinars with Sandra
- In the future we may add 1 Recorded webinar/call with experts in the field who provide valuable information on industry hot topics. Examples include conversations with Title Company Owners, Land Trust Experts, Self Directed IRA Administrators, Successful Students talking about what worked for them to be successful.
- Great way to get help when you need to overcome problems you encounter.
Access to an increasing list of video Tutorials:
- Broward, Orange; Seminole County (and other counties) Specific Information Videos:
- 10 Things You should know before you bid at Tax Deed Sale
- What are the documents in the Tax Deed file
- How to find the Overbid file
- How to find the Lands Available list and other files you need
- How to find the certificates
- How to find the County Held certificates
- How to hire your first Virtual Assistant
- 4 General Contractors give a video tour of how to do a quick inspection on a house
- How to upload files into your free GoogleDrive account and share it with your VA or others for better collaboration.
Other County Specific Information and Upcoming Video content:
- How to place a bid online at a real auction tax deed auction
- Paperwork you need and how to fill it out:
- How to fill out your QOTD Due Diligence Sheet
- How to fill out your Acquisition Process Checklist
- How to fill out your Skip Trace form to access free links to find people for Overbids/Surplus Sales
- Finding leads using Code Enforcement Lists – (where to get them, what to look for on the lists etc)